Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A SMOOTHIE BY ANY OTHER NAME...

A very health-conscious vegetarian friend of mine posted a link today to a delicious and healthy breakfast site.  And there it was, the Salted Chocolate Oatmeal Smoothie!  I almost had to laugh.  This healthy recipe was just about the exact base of Soylent!  The only difference is that Soylent has an almost perfect balance of all the rest of the nutrients that the healthy body needs.

I think I've found a new way to describe my Soylent.  I'm drinking a Salted Vanilla Oatmeal Smoothie.  It's all the rage these days.

3 comments:

  1. Bri By, I miss your posts! How are you? Still consuming Soylent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm going to be making a few days' worth later tonight. I thought I'd have some Official Soylent in my hands by now to be posting about, but, alas, it's not to be. :( It's like waiting for Christmas...while it's only still February.

      Delete
    2. Haha I know what you mean. Looks like their shipping schedule got thrown off yet again recently.

      Looking forward to more posts from you Bri By! :)

      Delete