Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SOYLENT, FREE MY BODY!!!

It's April 1st, 2014, and for the next year I'll be eating nothing but Soylent!  I'll start off with Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Soylent, but when Official Soylent arrives at my door, I'll be making the switch to the real thing.

Maybe you've never heard of Soylent or you just want to learn more.  If that's the case, then this blog should help you on your way.  Be sure to click the "follow" button.  I hope to share lots of Soylent info and some good Soylent-ertainment from time to time.  Check out the video below for a quick overview of the making of DIY Soylent.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. I find mixing blending works better if you fill up the blender bottle to a little over the ball with water, add the other liquids, then add the powder and some more water. That gets the stuff you are trying to mix in the middle. Shake a little and then fill the rest up with water.

    I just switched to heavier Rubbermaid bowls instead of Ziploc. They are square and make it easier to get the last bit of the powder into the Blender bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, see you in the forum. I'll be with you for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you using for your vitamin mixture? is it a pre-assembled mix or did you put it together yourself?
    Like the vid, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm using GNC Mega Men Sport for my vitamin mixture. There is a link to my recipe on the "Links" page. You can view all kinds of recipes there and even create your own!

      Delete
  4. Hey Bri By! Which DIY-Soylent recipe are you using? Can you provide the name and the link?

    Glad to know it's been such a satisfying experience for you :) Can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using "Bullet Proof" Soylent:

      http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/bulletproof-soylent-people-chow-with-oat-flour-similar-to-official-soylent

      Delete