Tuesday, May 27, 2014

8 WEEKS OF SOYLENT














I'm celebrating 8 weeks of Soylent today, brought to you by the Number 20!  That's 20 for 20 lbs lost so far.

Honestly, I'm not really trying all that hard to lose any weight.  I for sure haven't gotten into "serious" workout mode.  I'm leaving that for when my real Soylent arrives, just a little something to mark the occasion and all.  I pretty much have Soylent whenever I'm hungry, so I'm not trying to limit what I eat.  And still, I've lost 20 lbs.  Cool!

I guess I'm just satisfied with less when I'm consuming nothing but Soylent.  Maybe it's that I'm getting all the nutrition I need, so I don't need as much.  Maybe it's that I'm drinking the same old thing every day, and I just don't crave it like I craved all those yummy, fattening foods.  I don't really know what it is, but I'm okay with it whatever the case.

Soylent has been good to me.  I still get a natural high every morning when I take that first gulp.  I still love the idea of Soylent.  I'm still waiting not so patiently for my Official Soylent to show up.  And I'm still drinking Soylent and nothing else.  Yeah, it's a good thing goin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment